Welcome to the first episode of the sixth season of the Ivy Envy Podcast. Andy, Corey and Kurt preview the Cubs 2014 Spring Training by inviting on Brett from Bleacher Nation. We look at the top twelve story-lines that interest them with the Cubs 2014 Spring Training.
1. Mike Olt’s performance at the plate.
2. Resolving the glut of arms for the bullpen.
3. Jake Arrieta’s shoulder.
1. The last hurrah of Brett Jackson and Josh Vitters?
2. How will the outfield lineup pan out?
3. Edwin Jackson.
1. Fan reaction to Cubs Park vs. Hohokam/Fitch.
2. Will Rizzo and Castro bounce back from disappointing 2013 numbers?
3. Will Samardzija trade buzz quiet or intensify during spring?
1. Javier Baez.
2. 2nd Base situation.
3. Ability to stay healthy.
After the break, we read some Internet Muscle Flexes and pick a winner for this week’s Photo Caption Contest:
We’d like to hear what Cubs 2014 Spring Training story-line you will be watching closely. Leave a comment.
Latest posts by Corey Fineran (see all)
- A September to Misremember – Podcast Episode 6.35 - September 15, 2014
- “Pretty Un-Olt-adox” – Podcast Episode 6.34 - September 7, 2014
The First Interesting September in Years- August 31, 2014
– Podcast Episode 6.33